Healing Elements Services
Start The Healing Process
Therapy under hypnosis allows the therapist and the client to bypass the critical conscious mind and connect directly with the subconscious mind. The reason that makes this so incredible and personalised is that every person’s subconscious mind holds all the answers to what is needed to heal that person.
Medical and scientific research has also found that because stress slows the blood flow to certain parts of the body and increases it to others, the body’s ability to heal after injury is also affected. Like the need to regularly detox our bodies from physical external toxins that we come in contact with, it is also necessary to do a stress detox. Basically give our minds and bodies a break and a chance to relax and be stress free.
The things that are natural and not manmade generally carries purer energy, energy at a higher frequency if you wish. The greatest source of pure energy that exists and is at our disposal all the time is the earth.
When energy flows in the body are disrupted either by a physical ailment or emotional, then symptoms of pain and discomfort arise to highlight this imbalance.
Through using various modalities and deep breathing exercises we are able to channel this pure energy that exists in the earth to the person in need.
Hypnotherapy offers a unique way to take you from smoker to non-smoker in 3 weeks.
Through hypnosis, the subconscious mind is reprogramed regarding the habit of smoking.
Grief and Hypnosis
Appointments and Sessions costs
*Prices subject to change without notice.
Standard Office Hours: 9am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
• Energy Healing Session (approximately 1 hour) R300
• Hypnotherapy Session (approximately 2 hours) R600
• Cupping Massage session (approximately 1 hour) R400
• Cupping Facial Massage (approximately 45min) R300
Group Hypno-Destress Sessions (8 – 15 participants)
• 1 hour sessions – per participant R100
Afterhours session: Evenings from 7pm to 9pm (Monday to Thursday and Saturdays from 9am to 1pm).
• Energy Healing Session (approximately 1 hour) R400
• Hypnotherapy Session (approximately 2 hours) R800
• Cupping Massage session (approximately 1 hour) R500
• Cupping Facial Massage (approximately 45min) R400
Terms & Conditions
• You will be billed for session missed or if it not cancelled 12 hours prior to the appointment.
• If you are late for your appointment, the time will be deducted, full session payment will still be required.
• We reserve the right to change prices without prior announcement.